Monday, February 20, 2006

4 Yr Old for Sale!

He is really sweet, compassionate and kind. He loves baseball, and buzz lightyear. He will talk your head off if you let him. He tells corney jokes that you cant help but laugh at. Besides all of his wonderfull characteristics he does have a problem. He is a trouble maker, he pushes the limits and his parents patients far to much. He is soooo not my sweet little boy anymore, so today he is for sale.


...I walked into Kase's room today to find his wall covered in pen drawings. Yes they are really great "SpongBob" characters, BUT Pen on the wall! Then I noticed the collection of Spongbobs on his map, his
40 $ map I bought for his room now has 6 spongbob islands. I chuckle just thinking about it, but when i found it was no laugh matter. He has spent the entire day in his room, no joke entire day. No toys to play with NO more pens to color with, nothing . He is pushing my limits, that child of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummmm...if you find someone to take your 4 year old, I've got one I'll throw in for free!!! I've had many experiences just like that!