Monday, February 13, 2006

The Hair Cut!

Macies first to be exact. You dont know how much i have gotten from my sister about Macies hair. Everytime she would see her she would want to chop it off. I could let her do it! Yes it has gone threw many stages...the mullet, the shag, the flip. I just wanted it to grow! Finally I got the guts to trim it, it is nothing drastic, just a trim. I looks so good now, i must say!

Here comes the funny part, just as I was snapping pics of my oh so lovely daughter...she grapped the scissors and snipped her bangs off! er sweet little bangs that have taken forever to grow. What is soo funny about all this is that I took a picture of her doing it. No I didn't put the camera down to take the scissors away, I TOOK THE PICURE! Then it hit me...she actually cut her hair. It is so retarded and yet hillarious at the same time!


No comments: