Thursday, March 16, 2006

bUsy BusY buSy!

I have alot going on today just wanted to post an update for all my fans :) (kidding)
I have about 3 mini projects started and in need of finishing. I am making a baby advice album for a old roomie that is prego. I am already planning on doing a free photo session when she has her little boy, but I always get so excited about friends having babies, ideas for presents just pore out of me!
I am finishing up making mothers day gifts...which i cant post pic of yet (dont want my mamas to see!) But I am sooo happy how they turned out! I hope they like them as much as i do!
I am making a birthday book so I stop forgeting b-days. My goal is to be able to send out a card or a little something to friends and the fam on their b-day.
I have loads of laundry to do so that I can pack for AZ. I have a wedding there on monday that I am shooting. Plus my Dad and step mom will be her tomarrow so I must get my house in order. I know this will be the thing that will get put off until the last min!
I (and Heathers Hubby) finally figured out how to download music onto my MP3 player. Gesh! It has been 3 months! I rocked out to my music until 2 am last night! I cant wait to go to the gym and workout to me music.
The wedding...I am so excited for this wedding! It is at an amazing place! I can't wait and I also found out that my Meegan might tag along with me !! Woo hooo that would be great!
Oh and the last thing on my list today is going and getting my eyes check for the 2nd time. I order glasses and everything to find out the perscription wasn't right! Oh lovely! So I have to have them go get things figured out!
have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are busy! I can't believe you have your mother's day gifts already, you are so on the ball!!!