Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have givin' up today!

I was measured & weighed at the gym today...I am seriously discouraged. I didn't lose any inches in fact I gain a inch in my waist and I ahve only lost 5 lbs according to there scale. I am so not happy about the situation. Have been so good at getting up getting the kids breakfast and heading to the gym, every freckin' day for 2 months I have gone to that stupid gym. I eat salad for lunch and sometimes dinner when I would rather have chinese or mcdonalds or whatever. I have been so good to cut out all the crap that I eat and it is for NOTHING! So I gave up...I went to the best pasta place in town and I ate pasta, I ate it untill I wanted to puke! Of course that doesn't make me feel any better but I ate pasta and it was gooood!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Kellie-
You know that muscle weighs more than fat, and that as you work out, your muscles will actually get bigger...thus the trouble with the measurements. Don't give up. By the way, try Adkins and NO SUGAR!

amber said...

It's too bad that the gym doesn't have a measurement for character and personality. If they did you would have the best scores. Don't forget that these mean far more than what the scale says. You will get where you want to be just keep up all of the hard work, and remember to allow yourself some rewards for all of your efforts.

Anonymous said...

don't give up forever!! Just give in! I have the hardest time going on diets, but the only way I will do it is if I can have a free day, and I plan all week for my free day, and I buy stuff all week, and save it for my free day. You are amazing that you have been doing so great. And you are looking pretty darn good too! Keep up all the hard work

Anonymous said...

Yay, you had pasta!!!! that's the best feel good snack ever!!! now get back on the horse cuz you are looking SSSSOOOOOOOOO good!!! I can't even believe what I see in you pics!!! you're doing so great exactly the way you are!! love you! Also, do NOT do atkins. We want you to be healthy.