Sunday, March 12, 2006

Oh No It Is Not...

It snowed ! Yes stupid cold~ little white~flakes all over....it has been like this for 2 days! yuck! Ok ok ok, I really do loved it! This is the first snow of the season...which our "season" is tech. over...Did I mention that it was 70 degrees 2 days ago? I was sun-tanning at the park last week!!! We went out and played in it...the kids wore their winter coats for the 1st (and only) time this year, and of course...I took pic like crazy! I wanted to get a shot of a plam tree with snow but it melted too fast!
{I had pic to post of the kids in the rain from last week but now that I have snow pics they'll have to wait!}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you St. Georgians. My sister took tonz of pics of the snow and sent them too me too. HA, i'd like to show you outside of my house right now. We had to shovel this morning. J/K, you know i'm really just jelous!!!!