Monday, March 27, 2006

Trips are always a test of the stability of our relationship!

You spend that much time together with one person and you are bound to argue alittle! Add kids and a broken dvd player and it should just be expected. But overall our trip down to AZ was great! We spent way too much money...we had to hit Ikea ...and there was a fabulous bead store that I had to go to! (dont even ask me about that store, I was out of control there...I will not tell you how much I spent, I am way too ashamed)
The wedding was great I think the photos will be awsome! The location makes such a difference! I have 800 photos to proof and edit, why do I take so many pictures? seriously!! This will take me weeks! Meegan met up with me there, I was so happy to have her there. We had a great time visiting and taking pics! If only we lived closer, we could work together and cahrge people more for our business. I took a time out to take pictures of her during the wedding I will post those and wedding pics later on my website!
I also met up with some girls from a message board I visit (dont judge me, they are all normal, no weirdos) it was fun to met them and to let our kids play! One just got engaged and I got to snap some pics of her ring...it was fun to be around at such a fun time for her. Oh it makes me think back to our dating and engagment...sign such good memories.
Well this upcoming week will be another busy one...I havent unpacked my bags from AZ and we are leaving on thurs for moab and then colorado! Gesh! Hopefully I will have some time to post more...i have pic of my ikea finds and i need to post my mothers day presesnts (i have had request for pictures so they will be up this week)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip! And boy are you busy. I love that you met girls from a MB. I did that once and my sister thought I was crazy!