Friday, June 30, 2006

Crashing the Party.

Yep. Those might not be my exact intentions BUT a friend from HS is getting married and happened to not invite me. Weird, I know. We kept in touch until December of this year and it seems she has cut me off. With this particular friend it happens alot so, you just move on, and in the case go to the reception anyways. The closer it got to the date (it is tomarrow) I started feeling not so good about myself. It hasn't helped that I have had the blues quite a bit lately, gaining weight, no time for the gym, behind on work, stuck in the house, stuck in the DIRTY house. Anyways it all was bogging me down, so Justin said I should go and get my hair done. Great idea Honey! Hairs great...alittle punk rock but it is a great change. I love ME therapy, just give me some money and I am good to go! Well the therapy didn't stop there, the Hair needed an outfit to match so not only am I crashing, well sort of crashing a reception, I am going to look Damn hot doing it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see your new hair!!! And I bet you will be *hot* when you crash the reception! You are hot anyway, with out the new hair and new outfit!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I need your help with some internet scrapbook stuff, will you e-mail me? ticeemoore1@netzero.net

Anonymous said...

Kellie!
I am sooooo sorry you felt left out. I sent you an invite, but it was returned to me. Guess I had the wrong address....and should have followed up with you. So, why didn't you crash???? Dre came, and said she was bringing you and Brooke(who I hear is engaged), but you never came. I will email you some wedding pics. Love you! Sorry I made you sad. Even though we don't chat or email often, I think about you and miss you!

Angela said...

When I was getting married my aunt didn't come because she said she didn't get an invite to the wedding and wasn't going to travel to Utah from CA for a reception. I personally put an insert in her envelope inviting her to the wedding, I don't know if she didn't see the insert or what as it was smaller than the reception invite. We do weddings much different in Utah than CA and I think she didn't catch on. My Aunt and I don't have much to do with each other now. Anyhooooo..... my grandmother told me a story about her wedding. A friend showed up at her wedding and told her she hadn't received an invitation but knew it must have been an oversight because she knew my grandmother wouldn't not invite her on purpose. My grandmother was sure glad her friend came because she had invited her but didn't know why she hadn't received the invite. I thought that was very brave of her friend to come thinking that she wasn't invited. I get so caught up in my own insecurities that I don't know if I could personlly do that. However, I have never forgot the story. I would have done just what you would have. Wondered what I had done to make her mad or if she just plain doesn't like me. Maybe I am annoying. Your not alone. I wish I could be like my grandmothers friend. I don't know if this helps, but.....