Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My baby boy just turned 5



5 years old, this can't be happening! WOW 5 years ago I was in the Madison Memorial Hospital (rexburg, id) having my little boy. My first baby, my first experience at motherhood, my first real taste of love in the purest form. Ok ...crying now, sob sob. I just can't believe. He has changed alot in this last year and I am so sad that he is growing more and more each day. Oh what I would pay to freeze time and be able to soak up everything about him forever!















This was the only shot of Kase I got the actually day of his party...little was too busy having fun and playing! At least you can see the superman shirt!


So the super hero party was a success, Kase had alot of fun! I am glad that his is done this year, now I need to work on Macie's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great party! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up?