Tuesday, June 06, 2006



This was what I was looking forward to doing the whole time…Snorkeling! Justin first refused to go, he fought me tooth and nail BUT I wouldn’t let him be such a butt and his whining went unheard. I finally bribed him with floatation devices, I told him I would wear one too and that seemed calm his nerves.


So after all the complaining, guess what…he LOVED it! It was so much fun! The first time we got into the water and tried out our snorkel stuff I felt like I was having a panic attack… I was breathing all funky and fast but once I get use to the fact that I was underwater breathing it was easy! The fish were so cool they would just swim right next to us. It was so much fun and all I heard Justin say the whole time was wow this is fun, oh how cool, that was a lot of fun! I have a hard time not saying …I TOLD YOU SOOOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go snorkeling! I'm glad you made your DH go, and that he loved it too!