Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Good News




This my friends is a million dollar picture! Ok so maybe not a million but I am hoping it will give my business the boost we need.
So Last Saturday I did another newborn shoot. It just happened to be the Grandbaby of the best OBGYN in town. Well he was there at the shoot! His wife tells me that she will be hanging these pictures in his office! Yeah, talk about the preasure! So I ran out to my car and prayed my heart out. We are talking about the best kind of free advertisement in town! The shoot went so good, I got great shots of him holding his grandbaby in his scrubs. I was totally pleased with them! They all were thrilled with the pictures and Dr. Lunt tells me I can bring in any flyers or anything I want into his office and to call him personally! Then his wife says, "you call me when you are ready to bring in flyers I will personally put them in the take home bags we give to our new moms." She gives me her cell and home phone number! Can you believe it? I am soo excited beacuse this is the IN I was looking for! I wanted to go to his office and ask about it but they just gave me the personal thumbs up. What an increadable oppertunity for my little humble business!



{Ok I have to type a little shout out to the nurses that talked me up to Dr. Lunt, Thank thank thank you Melissa, Nicole and Rachael! You guys have been so awsome with referals! THANK YOU!}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr Lunt Rocks!! His family is sooo amazing - I'm so happy for you, what an awesome experience. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at all the newborn shoots you're going to be doing.

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! This is such an amazing blessing that you totally deserve. I can't wait for you to be so busy that you are turning people down. So busy, that people call you as soon as they find out they are pregnant. You ROCK girlie and I am so proud of you!!

stace said...

well, i am jealous :) but that is awesome. what great publicity. dr. lunt is my dr. and he is a great one. the pictures are amazing BTW. Oh, found your link on two peas--the storyboards turned out great and arrived really quickly. staci

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! Those pics are beautiful. I love the pic of the Dr in his scrubs!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!! you totally deserve this opportunity, and you blew me away (as always) with your photos!