Sunday, June 04, 2006

I was going to at least try to post that we were back but...

Our Internet was shut off while we were gone :)! We only owed them 100 bucks but I think when they called our phones and heard we were in Hawaii they had not mercy and turned it off! So we are back! So much to talk about and to post!

So Hawaii was great, it was more then great it was perfect. It was what I expected and more! We had alot of fun together, did lots of stuff, had quiet moments to ourselves. Wow quiet time to ourselves...it was so great! But it made it so hard to come back. The kids just drain everything out of me, I never realized how much they talk. They talk alot! In fact they don't shut up. I am already missing the quietness. The kids did great with us being away. I think the prefered G&G Larsen as caregivers because Kase asked us when we could leave again. Nice, we were not even missed...gotta love that! Of course the majority of the trip I worried about them, called them and cried becuase I missed them, Just to come home to lots of talking and wishing I could be back! Isn't that how it always works? I didn't help that both of us have to jump immediately back into real life, working, photo shoots, b-day parties, church callings...

So I am just trying to recover from the trip and get back to normal! I am caught up on laundry...at least for today! I have 2 memory cards full of pictures that I am trying to edit! Ahhh! It is sooo over whelming! But I will be posting pictures soon of all we did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI is a blast I was there for a MONTH! I can't wait to see pics!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had fun! I've been checking back here a ton, and you never posted anything...I thought you might have stayed there!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back! I was getting nervous something happened. I have really enjoyed reading your blogs (stalking you) :) Keep it up. You are amazing, Kellie! Love ya!