Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Macie!


My little princess is 3! We had a great hula party on Tuesday for her.... kiddie pool, luau, and presents. Tons of kids, seriously needin a bigger house. And boy did that girl get spoiled! She has got toys all over the place, and of course her favorite present ended up being the 2 babies that Angela & Drake got her. She has toted them everywhere today. They already have names....McKai and Kinnley! Yes all of her babies have names, it is hell when one is missing!
It is hard to see her grow up so fast! I miss the baby girl in her!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVING the coconut shells! She is just so beautiful Kellie. Happy Birthday Miss Macie! SMOOCHES to you!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! Sounds like a fun party too....hmmm...wonder why I wasn't invited...I think I'm going to go and pout!

Kellie Larsen said...

TICEE!

We need to get our kids together! I didn't want you to think..."why did she invite us, our kids dont know each other!"

or I just dont like you. It is one of those!

Anonymous said...

you are too funny Kelly! Sometime we will have to let the kids play...but then that would mean that I'd have to bring the kids with me...and that's always a pain. maybe its ok that I just know you!