Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Coolest thing happened!



I was out on a walk with the kids and all of a sudden Kase started reakin out..."mooooom!!! Look! I looked down and thee was a HUGE butterfly flaping around on the road. I picked her up and put her inside the stroller. When we got home I let the kids play with her and then Kase just took her to school with him! I was so neat to see them all excited and asking Kase questions! So fun! I can't wait to gte hm home from school. I am hoping the poor thing will recover and fly away. If not she just hang out in our little garden! I will have to post pictures about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool! I don't like bugs, and definately not butterflies, they are just creepy! I'm just impressed that you would pick it up and take it home!