Friday, April 14, 2006

Well tonight I am feeling very happy

...happy to have a great group of friends that all share simalar interests, friends that crack me up everytime we get together, friends that listen and help with problems and friends that I am comfortable enough with that I will show them my ever so embarrassing happy-trail! Just GREAT Friends!
It has been along time since I have had these kind of bonds with a group of girls and it is so nice! Relationship are so important to me and they are truely the best! I look forward to our nights out together to scrap and laugh!
So Angela, Amber, Ticee, and whoever else is reading this blog...I LOVE YA! and thanks for making our nights together a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love that you showed us your happy trail, but I'm just glad that you didn't show us any of your *other* issues!!! It was soooooo fun, thanks for letting me be in your club!

Angela said...

Amen!!!!! I look foreward to scrap night from the time we have one until the next one is scheduled. I never was a real girlfriend kind of girl, (the boys were just easier to get along with) but now that I am getting OLDER and a little bit wiser I am learning that I need the support of girlfriends in my life. Scrap night has been heaven sent. I'm glad that everyone feels the same way!! :)

amber said...

I am so glad that I have the kind of friends that you all are. It is so nice to be able to get together and have a great time and not have to worry about all of the emotional girly issues that usually exsist or somehow happen to evolve. I love you. See you all next week.