Thursday, April 06, 2006

Do you ever have the feeling...

that things are just the way they are suppose to be and hat you are right where you are suppose to be? That is the feeling I have right now. We just got back from our trip to Montrose, CO. It was so much fun and dont even know where to start.... First off, the trip was the best one yet with no fighting or bickering on Justin & I's part! That makes a huge difference on my opinion of the little vacation, if we dont fight...it is a Fabulous trip!!!
I have to admit I was a little nervous to interact with Justins family. I sometimes dont know where I stand or how I fit in. Mostly all those thoughts are from my own insecurities. But I feel like alot has changed in me these past few years and now that things are better with justin and I, my personality is back. I am fun, I laugh, I am me. I dont have to dwell on all the stupid things that bother me about J&I's relationship, I can have fun, socialize and be myself! That is such a huge thing for me! I feel like all of my energy was put into our marriage, the problems, the bitter feelings and now that has all healed and I am....well I feel like I belong,
that I am right where I am suppose to be.
I really enjoyed time with the sis-in-laws, but I have to admit that Amy is still my favorite, She reminds me of my Dads family, of my grandma and aunt and that familarity is what draws me closer to her. I love sitting in her house and soaking in her spirit, watching her mother her children, cook amazing food and be a fabulous wife. I want her life, I want to be her, I want to be like her. I have always looked at her marriage and hoped that we would be like that someday. She is one of the few people I truely just adore and look forward to spending time with! it was so much fun!
Well there is of course is sooooo much more to post about, I have a ton of pictures of neices i will post...that is if i ever find time to edit them all :)
Plus Heather had her baby, they had to take her c-section because the sweet little thing was huge! I am planning on doing pictures sometime soon of her huge little baby so I am sure those will be posted on my web site next week....Oh how I love to take pictures of babies. When I saw her in the hospital I bawled. I am so baby hungry it is pathetic. I am craving to have a baby, seriously my body aches when i think about it and I find my self patting my empty stomach and hoping for another. I am loving this feeling, it is exciting to start talking about "trying" since we have never done that before. (both kids were "surprizes") alright enough rambling...i must sign out! good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! I love traveling through CO, it is just so pretty over there. Sounds like it was a fun trip. And its great to hear that things are going good with you and your dh!