Monday, April 10, 2006

The plans...What do you think? Please comment!

This was our first choice, until we found out there could be a basement added. One of the bedrooms up top would be the photography studio. the other would be a guest bedroom. We still like this plan but I we are still considering the other plans too.














I like the master and master bath better on this one We wouldnt have a dining room because that is were the stairs would go for the basement. I would use the den as the photography studio.













I really like the layout of this one but because the garage come in for the side there wont be many lots aval. Also we would have to make room for the stairs...










I really like the kitchen layout in this one it is more open and there is a pantry! The master bath is nicer too!

No comments: