Thursday, April 06, 2006

I hate to admit defeat!

All of the month of March I was out to win a scrap contest from a message board I am apart of....sadly I did not win. I seriously have never scraped so much in my life... never!
I completed
126 pages
11 completed albums
(baby books, b-day books, a color album, recipe albums
and an album for my grandma)
4 alt. items
36 cards
and alot of other random things for my photog business
I even scrapbooked while I was on my trips and I lost, I lost! Eww I am so not happy about it! Seriously I am the kind of person that it takes at least an hour to finish a pg... 1x126 pgs=126hrs=10days, gesh what a waste ! Ok not a complete waste but i could have taken my time on each project. Oh well I will have to just dream about winning and owning the prize instead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ack!! I can't believe you lost, that is just not right!

Anonymous said...

oh ya, and I'm so impressed with everything you got done!!

Angela said...

OH MY GOOODNESSSS!!!!! I can't believe you did all that and didn't win. I don't think I have done that many pages in my entire LIFE!!!!!!! Now your going to be so scrapped out you wont want to do anything at club!!!!