Sunday, April 16, 2006

Kinda having a bad day...

I am kinda feeling all alone today, I think it is just because it is easter sunday and I am missing my family. It would be nice to be able to go over to a relatives house for a holiday dinner and not just be stuck at home. I decieded today, I didn't want to be alone so the kids and I went to our old ward. I was able to spend time with the YW agian and I was remind why I loved them so much. I felt at home there with them. I was with people who have known me for years, who tell me how good it is to see me, people who understand how hard it is go to church week after week with out a husband. In a small way they were my family and every week i looked forward to going and being with them. It is hard to be in this new ward where no one knows me, where no one understands what I go threw everyweek trying sit alone with the kids at church. I know other people do it all the time, and I shouldn't be so whinny about things but today it just was exspecially hard and I am feeling all alone and very far away from home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that. Trust me, anyone who has to go to church by themselves and try to keep their kids under control is going to whine! And its ok. The important thing is that you are trying.

Angela said...

So sorry you had a bad day. I think it is hard to sit still for an hour let alone THREE. And wrestling kids isn't any fun. You will get big rewards for going especially when it is hard. It will definitely pay off for your kids. I am not one to talk. We haven't been going and I only have one kid and a husband willing to go. So what's my excuse??? MY CHURCH STARTS AT 8:30 AM!!!!!!!! I'm not even awake at 8:30!!

amber said...

I just assumed you would have a family dinner and stuff on Easter. Shame on me. I even thought of asking and still didn't call to invite, because I didn't want to be a pest. Please know that my door is always open and you are family to me. I always overcook, especially on the Holidays. Please don't ever sit alone again.