Monday, April 10, 2006

WOOO HOOO!

We got to go pick out our lot for our house last week! I am soo excited! It will still take a year becuase we pick a lot on phase 2 that phase is on the hill and looks out at pine mnt and zion...we will have fabulous veiws!) and It is most likely that we change lots because they are trying to trade some land with the city but we have picked one out! The lot that we picked can have a basement so that changes things as far as the house plans go. It adds alot more space onto the plans so now we are back to picking that also! We will prob have 6 bedrooms but turn 2 of the bedrooms into other things like a photography studio, which has always been my dream ! We will also plan for a some type of rec room downstairs and a scrap room for me :) !! I will actually have my own space to scrap and do other things ! It is soo exciting! It'll still be a long time before it is all complete but I am starting to get really excited about it! Looking at houses for colors, thinking about paints, textures, marble, granite, etc! I am sooo excited for this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!!! I've always wanted to pick out a lot and build a house from scratch.