Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ok last post tonight and then I must sleep!

I talked to my friend Melissa today and I have great news...I booked a Maternity Shoot for next week!!! I am soo excited about it ! You dont how many people I know that are pregnant and cute but were not comfortable with pics taking ! Know I have a willing subject! ...and for a bonus she doesn't have stretch marks (which it would be totally ok if she did) but I can't even tell you how much fun this is going be!!! I am sure they will fabulous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats cool that someone is willing to let you shoot their preggo belly! I don't think I could ever do that.

amber said...

I wanted to and never found the time. I wish that I would have made the time now. Oh well, can't do anything about it now.

Angela said...

You can do my preggo belly but I think it would take you 2 weeks to edit!!!!! Maybe we could do it with the lights out! Ha Ha