Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am offically a size 10...and 12...and 14

It all depends on how much leg room the pants have. My waist is smaller then my legs i guess because size ten fits my waist, but on alot of pants it doesn fit my stupid dancer thighs! Umm go figure! So I got 3 pairs of shorts in all three sizes just because they all fit differently! Beside how could I pass up the joyous occasion of fitting into a size ten? It has been aloooong time people! The cashier lady prob wondered what the heck I was doing! Oh well I totally feel like I have a new wardrob with all my new stuff check them out!...











{OLD NAVY} I got 2 pairs of the shorts...and one of the capris...I wanted to get the shoes but they were all sold out!

{IMPEL} these are the shirts that made long so you butt crak does hang out...I love them! I have soo many shirts from these companies...This time I got 3 v-necks brown, red and white and 3 henleys in red, purple and green all for when I am pregnant this fall...wont they be cute? :) www.impelclothing.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you with a whole new wardrobe! I LOVE getting new clothes, it always makes me feeel good to wear something new

Angela said...

Hope your experience at Old Navy was better than mine on Sunday. I went to get out and that store was so crazy!! There were piles of clothes everywhere and I swear nothing was folded in the entire store!!! I had to rummage to find some summer clothes for Drake. I like the styles right now. So many things look maternity. I bought a white skirt that goes down to the ankles and a cute top (all not MATERNITY) but they fit really cute.